Here's the audience feedback received from a recent speaking engagement:
* Excellent brief, which makes you look at things in a different light.
* I enjoyed the out-of-the-box approach to anti-terrorism.
* An excellent way to paradigm-shift. A superb presentation.
* A very relevant briefing. It got me to start thinking about what I have missed and to think outside the box.
* An outstanding speaker and presentation that unfortunately was not particularly relevant to the audience except as a thought piece.
* This was an interesting new look at terrorism and threats.
* Mr. Robb was the most thought provoking speaker of this conference. In our ignorance, I fear some of our key leaders missed his message.
* Interesting topic!
* This was a thought provoking presentation. I will have to read the book to determine if there is any relevance.
* Very thought provoking.
* Good but quirky.
* Eye opening and a different approach to terrorism.
* Excellent. We need to hear more from him in our forums across DOD.
* A-1 brief and speaker. Bravo!
* Always nice to get a perspective from outside the DOD community.
* Good briefer with opinionated subjects. Very simple slides.
* He could give a "boots on ground" view of the next stage of terrorism and provide more scenarios. Too much focus on cyber terrorism!!
* This was a "glass half empty," but thought provoking lecture on how to approach the future.
* Very impressive.
* Excellent brief. This got the audience to think outside the box.
* Outstanding! We have to think outside of our paradigms to predict the next stage of this war on terrorism. He made us think about what is next and that is just what I expected from this conference.
* A tremendous think piece.
* An eye opener for me. Very informative.
* Excellent. A non-DOD presentation that served as a wake up call to think outside the box.
* Thought provoking. This conference needs at least one outside presenter per day, such as Mr. Robb, to stimulate thought and get folks to think outside the box.
* This causes you to think.
* Good brief! The briefer was a bit arrogant, however I appreciate the different perspective.
* Excellent overview brief and theory of future terrorism.